Go Back

Lethbridge School Division announces preliminary 2020/2021 budget

May 20, 2020

The Lethbridge School Division presented the preliminary operating budget for the 2020-2021 school year. The budget is showing a revenue of 132.55 million, which is a 1.445 million dollar decrease from the previous year. The Superintendent of Schools for the Lethbridge School Division, Dr Cheryl Gilmore, says that most of the cost covers maintenance for the schools in the division. 93% of the costs for the division are covered by the provincial government, and the rest of the 7% covers school fees, grants, investment revenues, and one-time reserve funds.

Lethbridge