Go Back

Monday's house fire deemed "accidental" by fire investigators

November 17, 2020

Lethbridge fire investigators completed their investigation into a house fire Monday morning on Blackfoot Road West. The investigation revealed that the fire was accidental.

Fire officials remind residents to safely dispose of cigarettes in a non combustible container filled with sand or water. Twenty-two firefighters responded to the blaze which caused more than $400,000 dollars to the home. 

Fortunately no one was injured in the blaze and a Go Fund Me account has been set up to help provide for the family who lost everything in the fire.

Photo: Charlotte Campbell

Lethbridge